• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League of Legends tournament

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Idea:
Why don't we have a in server LoL tournament. hosted by one of the admins and anyone can play. friends can make up their own teams of five, and since spectator mode is coming out people can watch whatever game they want. we can have different channels in mumble or team speak for each game (or whatever you want to do to talk to referees and teammates). we should set the tournament up like a bracket. and whatever team wins could be awarded in game RP or like prizes on the herocraft server.

Rules:
1. must have 5 people on your pre made team.
2. must be white listed member of herocraft
3. must be over 13
4. I dont really care if teams are going to have like lvl 3 summoners that really suck because they are just going to lose. (or do you guys think that it should be like lvl 20+ only allowed in the tournament)
5. no cheats or hacks of any kind
6. no really bad trash talk.

hopefully by the time we do this (if we do this) spectator mode will be out in LoL so referees can watch and people can cheer teams on

Teams:
1. teams must have 5 people
2. any strat goes on the teams

Guys give me some feedback if you guys think that this idea is cool

also what if we have a giant Minecraft server LoL tournament were we contend against other big minecraft servers that would be fun. (GO HEROCRAFT!)

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
This is a good idea to have a mini internal DH LoL competition like HC's pvp tournies, we already have a thread of for an offical DH Competitive team and such that we are hopefully working toward.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
my team would be pinheadpete, thejbird (me), tehjbird (wolfzee), icemanstan, jebedia

malmenca

Diamond
Someone should legit coordinate a tourny. Have people post a team of 5 participants and create a bracket.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
How many teams would we have? I think we have enough people for like 4 teams, maybe more, but thats at best =[

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
EDIT: Nevermind Brutal and Pun.

I thought they posted in the general forum not the suggestions forum. I guess it's relevant.

The orig. poster should consider reposting something like this in the LoL forum though :p

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
@OrangeAngel I think we should have team picking. So instead of forming teams on our own, we have 2-3 team leaders and they each take a turn picking players, and the best will go first, obviously. Anywho, My team is obviously Groms, Brutal, Piney, Trok and myself. Ownt.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Id suggest making it clear how teams are made, set a deadline, and spread it around. the idea is good but needs to be clear, and pressure people to sign up or miss out, else teams will be never really be formed and this wont happen :p

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't really know if we could make this happen. because there are like only 15 people on the server that actually play LoL so...

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Ah plenty more play, i have Lucky644, Ginzu, Brutal, Neo, Yoyo, OrangeAngel, Amgroma, Aerokii, Arlie, scottcombs, codyneace (sp?), Delta, Figgy, Helsech, Jason, Pinheadpete, Pineapple, RandomAcronym, SalioRose, Sidesummy, Tafis, Jbird, Wolfzee, Jwp, Jorcit, Dom, Gabi, myself, and more I havent listed/dont have on my friends list but have played with =P

So we could easily make 5 teams if everyone participated, maybe get up 8 teams at best :p

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Me, neo, buddah, brutal, and a 5th that isn't orangeangel, prob ginzu or sidesummy. Though they obviously would have to agree and they might have their own team they want to play with.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll get a team together and it'll probably be me, kongrave, sandman and two of my other RL friends D:

Please don't do team picking as my team already has everyone in their best roles and we are semi organized :p