• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League of legends tournament for Herocraft (Idea) (might happen come support us)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
[Eclipse]
-----------------
{NuclearCouch]
Tkrall2
@Cschris
@Troppics
@Leo2596
Herocrafts Comeback Team.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
werwew190 I am in the eclipse team.
Gotcha my 2 team members are still out of power from the hurricane so we cant have a match right away I am hoping the earliest we can do is this weekend but my power company (Lipa) has been having a ton of issues returning power to people. Google it lol anyways I think I will be able to get 2 members for this weekend. Question for jbird112233 do they have to be herocraft members?

malmenca

Diamond
Fine, "Wang69" should go against you first so whatever team I join if I join one won't have to waste time with you guys

What do u mean? We are a legitimate team that will beat most of you scrubasses. Kongrave is pretty good, and zachimon your TSM team might beat us, but that's about it. Anyone with a 7 in their name likes 7's in and around their mouth btw!

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
What do u mean? We are a legitimate team that will beat most of you scrubasses. Kongrave is pretty good, and zachimon your TSM team might beat us, but that's about it. Anyone with a 7 in their name likes 7's in and around their mouth btw!
I was saying only my team will beat you

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll participate in lol tourney if there is one

Invar is user
Almost anytime is perfect for me

ill join if anybody wants a lv 30 400 wins player.
Have teamspeak
MCIGN: Mr_Creepersss
LOL IGN: ooosssososos
im serious lawl

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm back up in this bitch

Team name: blunt in your butt
Members:
HolyRane
ikilledu
callmehomo
Cephrain
Kraff816

subs:
CrushLife
chaoshavok

subject to change.

On another note, I want this shit to happen, it will be loads of fun. TELL ALL UR DAMN FWIENDS.

Also on another note, I will ref/shoutcast if needed.