• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leage of Legends.

Pretty fun game... Like DoTa or dota rip off. Free fun every week they select like 8 characters from the huge amount of purchasable characters (Money and in-game currency you get from wins) to use. Matches take a looooong time like 25-60 minutes. So be prepared... But overall a fun game.

If you want to check it out.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

Here is a game I played tonight with Twitch. Fucking owned. Was doing 1,200k crits. They would auto heal me... I could not be killed unless I got stunned jumped by team. Was fun. Best game I ever played.

6gzwh5.jpg

***Wow though I was logged into my account, guess not :p This is Tom or AceXwilD

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
Im a Pro Yi, but I rarely play due to all the new cheap heroes =(

hit me up, names Xianith on there too.

Abyss

Air
I play this game a lot. and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.

Aresas on there, if anyone ever wants to add me.

If you're lvl30 and any decent, I always need good duo queue ranked.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Xianith said:
Im a Pro Yi, but I rarely play due to all the new cheap heroes =(

hit me up, names Xianith on there too.

Yi.. and Pro... IN THE SAME SENTENCE?!?

I've been playing LoL for ~12 months now. level30, ign is Auraux

Mostly play Malzahar (my favourite, I bought all 3 of his skins :D) and Janna if my team needs a support.

@Kainzo give LoL a try, it's WAAAAAAAAAY more noob friendly than DotA was. I played DotA for a few months before starting with LoL, and I can say LoL is just a LOT easier to learn.

Angusward

Gold
My first DotA type game was the HoN beta. After that, I never played the bloody things again. The game itself was alright, I guess, but the community was totally insufferable.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Angusward said:
My first DotA type game was the HoN beta. After that, I never played the bloody things again. The game itself was alright, I guess, but the community was totally insufferable.

HoN is the 'hardcore' one, LoL is a lot more noob friendly and easy to learn for casual gamers. HoN is near impossible to learn unless you're willing to sink loads of hours into it. LoL pretty much teaches you itself. LoL community isn't perfect (quite a few trolls in lower games), but it's not full of blokes with massive e-peens because they think they're hardcore for playing a hard to play game. Give LoL a try, you'll like it :p