• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Leader - Class

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
First, Sorry Sleaker I read and saw you said not to suggest entire classes but I was bored and figured couldn't hurt. Rip it apart do whatever you like. Just thought it could be interesting. This may seem pretty familiar to some probably even many.

Leader - Warrior Spec

Warrior spec but more of a support type warrior. He has abilities that buff himself and his allies around him. Like the leader of the group.

Weapon - Spade 23-35, 31-53, 36-64, 43-78, 48-89

HP - 760 +4.5/lvl Max 1025

Armor
Leather, Gold
Iron - Chest

Skills
level 1
Potion, Bash, Taunt, Strike, Disarm

Level 10
Spear of thorns - next attack with spade inflicts bleed

Level 20
Crippling Spear - next spear attack slows enemy movement by x%

Level 25
Spear shaft strike - next strike reduced spear damage (?) but high chance of stunning
if impossible to lower spear damage then just lower chance of stunning

Level 35
Find the weak spot - Target inflicts an extra x amount of damage and bleed on next attack

Level45
Regroup - for the next x secs allies in x range move faster and heal x health per second

Level 55
Never Give up - allies in x range gain back x stamina

Level 60
Go for the groin - allies in x range have a x% chance of doing double damage on next strike

Level 65
On the Attack - allies in x range attacks do x extra damage and move x% faster

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
With upcoming wars and the occurrence of larger 10 on 10 battles going, thought a class like this could add new dynamics.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Might just want to look at bard on wiki and make more unique but sorry to say really no real meaning to do this unless you wanna add this on to a regular class that is already in HC as 4 new classes won't be introduced for awhile

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
My meaning in this is boredom and lack of support classes (of which bard is the only one and I mean SUPPORT not healer class). Was working on support style buff/debuff type classes for each path. Just started with warrior. Of course the Rogue path already has one, in fact it is the only path that really has one and is actually missing a class capable of healing itself like all the other paths have, Pally, Necro, and well all healers heal.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I do like the idea of another class besides Bard whose primary purpose is to support groups. I think the Warrior based one should be more about Defensive and Offensive bonuses instead of Speed and Mana. Maybe have one class per Spec that has a primary focus of Support.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
I do like the idea of another class besides Bard whose primary purpose is to support groups. I think the Warrior based one should be more about Defensive and Offensive bonuses instead of Speed and Mana. Maybe have one class per Spec that has a primary focus of Support.

If you catch up on the Tier 3 Classes forum conversation going on, you might like to get in on that as well.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
My meaning in this is boredom and lack of support classes (of which bard is the only one and I mean SUPPORT not healer class). Was working on support style buff/debuff type classes for each path. Just started with warrior. Of course the Rogue path already has one, in fact it is the only path that really has one and is actually missing a class capable of healing itself like all the other paths have, Pally, Necro, and well all healers heal.
Which path is Paladin again? Rogue?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah all paths have classes that can heal except rogue. None of the paths have support classes except Rogue. Paladin, Necro and healers of which all can heal obviously, were just my examples of healers in all the other paths.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
There is kind of a support for each primary class.
Bard - Obviously
Beguiler - Hard CC and some really good buffs(wisdom might)
Paladin - Tank with supportish moves (conviction and reckoning) he also fills the role of the pointman and is often the leader of the group.
Healer - Healing obviously is a type of support so every single spec

Your suggested class seems kind of like an awkward version of a Bard combined with Samurai and Dragoon.
Regroup - Combination of Accelerando and HealingChorus
Go for the groin - Terrible skill name and seems kind of like a shittier Might/Warsong.
On Attack - Another bad skill name and its a combination of Accelerando and Might/Warsong.
Spear of Thorns - Bad skill name and just a plain old Bleed/Strike skill.
Crippling Spear - Sounds like the old version of Impale.
Spear shaft strike - Just a plain old stun with an awful name.
Find the weak spot - Yet again bad name and another Bleed/Strike skill.