• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Laviathan Application

Laviathan

Glowstone
  1. In-game name: Laviathan
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): thegreybeast
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am interested in the concepts behind the rpg style of this server. I also wish to experience the rpg style.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Freind who is part of server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I have been an admin in 2 servers and i own my own small server that myself and some friends play in. Well on topic of last febuary myself and friend had just left a very unfairly run server. I had just becoem a mod in the server but the owner was unfair to my friends so we left the server (around 8 of us left at that time). After leaving the server we had no server to play on. So we hit the forums and applied to some servers, but most of the server took an excruciating amount of time even replying to applications. So more application were made for other servers. Eventually my friend (thegreybeast) had the idea that i start a server, after some thought i decided to make one. The was made but it has stayed as a small private server for only people I trust to let into the server. As of late thegreybeast mentioned how he was playing on this server, and that made me interested in the server aswell. My grammer might not be the best, and my typing can be considered some of the worst. If truly needed i can get some screenshots from my server of my builds. I hope you enjoyed reading this moderately short summerization of my minecraft life of the past year. I had almost forgotten to mention I love to merchant and i'm not good at redstone but I have made my fair share of redstone contraptions. Thank you.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like you to improve your application a bit before I continue the review:
-Tell me about you and what you do as a minecrafter. This can be the things that you bring to herocraft, such as being a great builder or redstone engineer

Also, I noticed you joined a LOT of servers in February 2011, all at once. Even though you say it's a small server, I'm going to ask @Brutalacerate to give his opinion on this application as well. Edit: Just so we're clear, we're wary about server owners joining our community, and tend to get approval from an admin before whitelisting - nothing personal.

When you've edited your application, post here letting me know. Then, we will wait for the head proctor's opinion.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
As far as being a server owner goes, we'll overlook that for now, but do know that if any of our intellectual property is used without permission, there will be legal consequences. We've taken this action in the past and the outcome was always in our favor.

@Apples , go ahead and let him in if you wish. Also, @Laviathan , be sure to read our Wiki and the Redstone policies.

Laviathan

Glowstone
Thank you, and don't worry i have no intentions of stealing your intellectual property. I'm just here to experience the rpg stylings and have fun. =D