• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Latest Frippers PvP Video! [Explicit]

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
That is ridiculous that people can spew homophobic slurs and all kinds of verbal abuse but a video of a few girls drinking and dancing is grounds for deletion on the forums.

Maybe you should change some other rules first.
Few things
  1. I saw no homophobic slurs in this post. All cases of using gay as an insult have been taken care of.
  2. Was this video deleted? Nope. I simply placed a warning on the title on the off chance some kid who was expecting a minecraft video didn't want to see tits and alcoholism
  3. Referring to #1, it is already illegal to make slurs of any kind. Keep in mind staff cant catch them all and people don't always send reports. There certainly weren't any for this thread

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Few things
  1. I saw no homophobic slurs in this post. All cases of using gay as an insult have been taken care of.
  2. Was this video deleted? Nope. I simply placed a warning on the title on the off chance some kid who was expecting a minecraft video didn't want to see tits and alcoholism
  3. Referring to #1, it is already illegal to make slurs of any kind. Keep in mind staff cant catch them all and people don't always send reports. There certainly weren't any for this thread
They are used in o chat constantly. Maybe you should keep your eyes peeled a bit more.