• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lapis xp gain

Demonxman

Obsidian
at 48 un specd I get 22.5 exp from lapis, I've found maybe 10 blocks of lapis my two+ months on the server. It's rare and it's a worthless ore it seems. at least give it a higher xp gain :/

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Are you crazy! I got 3 stacks(Blocks), your looking in the wrong places bro! And for what its worth Kainzo is pretty nice at giving us so much exp. for it.

Demonxman

Obsidian
I'm not talking about a lapis block, I'm talking about the ore you find underground.

also I'm not trying to find lapis. I'm in the 11 range for mining and 22exp for an ore that can't be replaced seems a bit cheap. gold can't be replaced and it's 50+exp a hit, and it's worth something.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
It really isn't. Mine around 25ish to 32ish and you should find a lot more. That's the levels i got all mine.

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
It sounds like you don't mine very often. I have nearly 2 stacks of lapis blocks, and I don't mine that much.