• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lagging Recently - Need some help

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
This has been happening to me and a few other people as well, other servers also work fine.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I can confirm that something was kinda wrong...
We were fighting one guy, and he kept teleporting around cause of the lag. Basically it took us 10 minutes for 4 people to kill 1 guy that was running around, as well as some of us getting kicked back into the lobby while fighting. Seriously, I had chakra not on cooldown, tried to use it, then I died without it being used cause of the lag.

I am sorry to say this but something seems wrong here. I have never seen such problems on a server. I am guessing its the hero mod that causing it, maybe something that was added, but I do not know.

I am literally unable to log in without being kicked immediately for "io.netty blah blah blah". I have this issue on no other servers at all, just this one server. I have tried a couple different ips, but nothing changed. I have tried resetting my computer and re-installing minecraft. Nothing changes, but earlier today, I was on for about 3 hours with no problems, but then at one point I ran into bad connection issues.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm having this exact problem now...

Edit: Everything else is working well
It says "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException"
Stopped for now.

Last edited:

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea i am online fine atm but i guarantee the problem will be back in a few hours or when i try to log on again tomorrow.

Edit: well it was working now its doing the same shit again, starting to get aggittated.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Use vanilla minecraft - if you have any mods it could be clashing with what we have on the server - if it still persists, run ping tests to las vegas and post them.

We have no bias towards connections on our server - so if there's something that shuts down, its in the network somewhere.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Use vanilla minecraft - if you have any mods it could be clashing with what we have on the server - if it still persists, run ping tests to las vegas and post them.

We have no bias towards connections on our server - so if there's something that shuts down, its in the network somewhere.
ill dig around and let you know what i get. But it seems odd that its only Herocraft that people are having this issue.