• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Krobbdog's Whitelist Application

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. In-game name:Krobbdog
  2. Location & Age: 14 but 15 soon, wodonga Australia
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Lachy114, juzman123, azenyumcha, jazza411, Jordanjord1997
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I love playing minecraft and i want to play with my friends and I think it would be cool. I like the idea of having different classes and all my friend have been talking about how it is lots of fun and say I should play with them.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends from school have talked about this server and how it is played, I became highly interested in this concept and would love to play.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have Voted for Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info: I have play on heaps of servers and have had one. I have made a big TNT block a Nyan cat and a big dice. Me and my friends have our own server and have made a big city.

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
Please add more to the question's Reason You Should Be Accepted! and Additional Info!
You could also increase your chance of acceptance by posting screenshots of your creations if you have any!
Edit this and i will review again :) Thx

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
I have added more and sorry I don't have any screen shots but I have made some cool stuff

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
Just so you know! The creation's you have stated you made are pixel art related, If you are going to make that kind of stuff on this server it needs to be underground out of view of the dynamic map! :) Just remember this and i am sure everything including your HeroCraft experience will go swell for you!

Welcome To HeroCraft!!
ACCEPTED!!
Please check your inbox!