• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KrayzieJ's Application

KrayzieJ

Wood
  1. In-game name: KrayzieJ
  2. Location & Age: UK, 29
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature player who likes to play as part of a community. I enjoy building but prefer the mechanics of the game, i.e. Redstone, water, traps, IC if available. I also enjoy RPG games like WOW and APB and am looking forward to see it intergrated into the MC gameplay.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searched minestatus.net for RP servers.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but I am a regular voter if I like the server.
  8. Additional Info: I play xbox and guitar in my spare time. I enjoy events such as snowboarding, Airsoft and festivals. I think I would like to join the path of a healer, I am more of a support player than a lead the charge type. I work odd shifts so although not on everyday I will be playing with a number of different timezones.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.