• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

koen31's Balance Team Application

koen31

TNT
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: koen31/ Age: 17

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a month and a half.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Casters and Healers, Left clicking is not my thing.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: U.S Central Time Zone and if accepted Everyday with few exceptions.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've played PvP games for 8 years now and am certain I would be an asset to the team and the server, with great ideas and unbiased balancing ideas for every class. I've played PvP games almost exclusively and have a great understanding of how balanced classes should interact in 1v1 PvP as well as group PvP and even unbalanced PvP (1v3, 2v5, etc.)

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Just suggestions on forums of other MMORPG's.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Understood.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: If it is relevant to the balance team position then most definitely. I am the SiC/Military leader of Silvermede so I must follow directions from the leader quite a bit.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Though I am newer to this server I'd like to be given a fair chance at the position. I have had some trouble previously with mutes, but would like for this to be judged independently from that. I've played several MMORPG's throughout the years including World of Warcraft and League of Legends. I am intrigued by the classes on this server and the way they work. Though I'm newer to the server, I do have knowledge of all the current skills and most of the classes that counter other classes.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: koen31/ Age: 17

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a month and a half.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Casters and Healers, Left clicking is not my thing.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: U.S Central Time Zone and if accepted Everyday with few exceptions.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've played PvP games for 8 years now and am certain I would be an asset to the team and the server, with great ideas and unbiased balancing ideas for every class. I've played PvP games almost exclusively and have a great understanding of how balanced classes should interact in 1v1 PvP as well as group PvP and even unbalanced PvP (1v3, 2v5, etc.)

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Just suggestions on forums of other MMORPG's.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Understood.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: If it is relevant to the balance team position then most definitely. I am the SiC/Military leader of Silvermede so I must follow directions from the leader quite a bit.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Though I am newer to this server I'd like to be given a fair chance at the position. I have had some trouble previously with mutes, but would like for this to be judged independently from that. I've played several MMORPG's throughout the years including World of Warcraft and League of Legends. I am intrigued by the classes on this server and the way they work. Though I'm newer to the server, I do have knowledge of all the current skills and most of the classes that counter other classes.
I'll be getting with you when time permits. You should make it a point to log into the test server to familiarize yourself with the new systems.

koen31

TNT
I'll be getting with you when time permits. You should make it a point to log into the test server to familiarize yourself with the new systems.

Have been playing on there daily in the past week. I'll try to get on more to familiarize with it. Thanks for the response.

Last edited: