• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Knowing when there's room

The queue seems to be missing, and without the server status at herocraftonline.com, I don't know if we're at 81/81 or 96/81. If it's the latter, I'm just wasting my time by trying to get on. And because of that risk (and lack of information), I'm not even going to try to get on. I need to know when the player count drops low enough that I may get on or not. But I am assuming that either or both have plans to be fixed when gotten around to. :)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea same, I want it back. Cuz, I've been wasting alot of time to get in, the only time I know when theres space is my town mates tellling me at skype. I wish they bring it back :eek:

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
A security hole was found in the queue indicator we were using, so it was taken down. We're working on getting a new one up as soon as possible. Until then, chatting with your fellow players in TS3 or IRC (or Skype, if that's what you fancy) about availability is your most reliable option.