• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Knight0fChrist's Application

In-game name: Knight0fChrist
Location & Age: Tennessee, 21
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I am an an avid Minecraft gamer. I like to build realistic buildings mostly, but enjoy PvE and PvP every now and then. I have dabbled in the Heroes plugin in the server I rent and have had fun customizing it. I would like to play with others who understand it and enjoy it and other awesome plugins. I have read the wiki rules and newbie guide. I intend on finishing much more of it in the next few hours.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it from researching plugins for my small server. Mainly from extensive research about the heroes plugin. In simple terms I heard about it from the internet.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: Here are some screenshots of a castle I built on my past server world. I am a college student at University of Tennessee majoring in Business Administration. After receiving my diploma I intend to get an associates in Information Technology or Networking, or both. I run a small server about 15 people and have been for nearly a year now. Now however I have it turned off because we are waiting for the official Bukkit and Heroes build for 1.2.3.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations KnightofChrist! Welcome to herocraft! Take some time to read up on our wiki and check out our forums a bit before jumping into the action, which it sounds like you're already doing ;)

Best of luck!

-Neo

I can't log into the server, it may be because the "o" in of in my minecraft name is a zero "0" which is hard to tell in this font. Sorry about that.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
HC is not currently updated to 1.2.3, so if you've updated, you will have to switch back to 1.1. I recommend searching for HowDan's MC version switcher :) Good luck on Herocraft!