• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

klausash whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaus

Banned
  1. In-game name:klausash
  2. Location & Age:Canada & 12
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from some servers such as Catserve, Opscraft, and, Rebelcraft I left many other ones
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think im a good builder in my opinion and i know some redstome emgineering. I can also make friends easily on the server and I may start a town eventually
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched heroes in planet minecraft
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet because I dont use that website for minecraft info
  8. Additional Info: I enjoy adventure games and other indie games like terraria and prince of persia i would not define myself as the nicest person but i get along fairly alright

klaus

Banned
..... i waited like 7 hours for this to be responded.... i can accept any terms of service.... JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!!?!?!?

klaus

Banned
yeah im just kinda angry about this cause ive been looking for a way to get to the ip then i needed whitelist so i waited a while for that to my disappointment i find im too young so im thinking i should have lied about my age and im also wondering why i need to be older

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
..... i waited like 7 hours for this to be responded.... i can accept any terms of service.... JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!!?!?!?
Although I do understand why you're upset, it's by law that we do not accept anyone under the age of 13 years old; they can't accept our ToS. (Terms of Service)

I really encourage you to come back on your birthday though!

August 4th 2012, right? Your profile says you're 21 years old......Haha.

klaus

Banned
and ive litteraly been searching for a decent server to work in for a month because most are shit
the reason ive been banned from 3 is because they suck

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I'm going to re-open this a few hours later to say, don't ever come back and apply. You have 3 bans on your record, you're 12 and you have the mouth of a sailor. Maybe, just MAYBE if you weren't a complete fool, we could have invited you back. But no. Good luck with that, and I really, honestly hope you learn to read sometime soon. :)

And I would also like all staff to see this, just to REALLY understand WHY we don't accept 12 year-old's. I hope it's obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.