• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kirinelf's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kirinelf (Call me Kirin)
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 20+. I hope a vague age is enough, since I don't particularly like putting my real age out there.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Zilch.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yuppers.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yessums.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Um. Because I'm good? xD Honestly, I'd like to join HC because there's a dire lack of large and good non-PvP servers out there. Even HC has PvP allowed everywhere, which is something of a problem for me, but eh, I'll manage somehow. Non-PvPers tend to be easier to handle than non PvPers, so that's a reason I think I should be accepted. I don't grief or steal (Though everyone says that, so take that with a grain of salt if you will), and I always try to help out newbies if I can. My main aim whenever I join a server is to be able to have a little area to myself, to help out people who need help, and to make friends. I'm not a particularly good builder, PvP'er or even miner though.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk8}
  10. Additional Info: ...Do I lose points if I leave this empty? =D I'd leave the name of the server I used to play on for background checks, but it's against the rules to advertise, no? I'm sure a quick Google search will pull it up anyways. Hope this gets moderated soon! ...Oh wait, I need more info about myself? Um. I'm a bit of a medieval weapon fanatic, self trained in martial arts. I'm typically easygoing, but I like to have that cliched shroud of mystery. It makes things much more fun. I can speak six languages fairly fluently (Although technically two of them are a dialect that share a written system, neither can understand the other when it's spoken). I'm an animanga fan with a huge resume and an eve bigger backlog. I game a lot, both on my PS3 and the PC. I tend to like Japanese games and jRPGs, especially the Tales series on consoles. I try to be helpful, and I don't take nonsense lightly. I'm generally patient with those that are actually trying to improve, but if they're just playing around I short out quick. Uh... That should be enough for the moment, I hope. I'd rather not have a full life story up here, for both of our sakes.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kirinelf (Call me Kirin)
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 20+. I hope a vague age is enough, since I don't particularly like putting my real age out there.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Zilch.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yuppers.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yessums.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Um. Because I'm good? xD Honestly, I'd like to join HC because there's a dire lack of large and good non-PvP servers out there. Even HC has PvP allowed everywhere, which is something of a problem for me, but eh, I'll manage somehow. Non-PvPers tend to be easier to handle than non PvPers, so that's a reason I think I should be accepted. I don't grief or steal (Though everyone says that, so take that with a grain of salt if you will), and I always try to help out newbies if I can. My main aim whenever I join a server is to be able to have a little area to myself, to help out people who need help, and to make friends. I'm not a particularly good builder, PvP'er or even miner though.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk8}
  10. Additional Info: ...Do I lose points if I leave this empty? =D I'd leave the name of the server I used to play on for background checks, but it's against the rules to advertise, no? I'm sure a quick Google search will pull it up anyways. Hope this gets moderated soon! ...Oh wait, I need more info about myself? Um. I'm a bit of a medieval weapon fanatic, self trained in martial arts. I'm typically easygoing, but I like to have that cliched shroud of mystery. It makes things much more fun. I can speak six languages fairly fluently (Although technically two of them are a dialect that share a written system, neither can understand the other when it's spoken). I'm an animanga fan with a huge resume and an eve bigger backlog. I game a lot, both on my PS3 and the PC. I tend to like Japanese games and jRPGs, especially the Tales series on consoles. I try to be helpful, and I don't take nonsense lightly. I'm generally patient with those that are actually trying to improve, but if they're just playing around I short out quick. Uh... That should be enough for the moment, I hope. I'd rather not have a full life story up here, for both of our sakes.
Please don't create multiple threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.