• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kingnich whitelist application

kingnich

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Kingnich
  2. Location & Age: 16, Canada
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Craftboom, because i was spamming < hi >
  4. Referral(s): a friend
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because im a hard worker,i finish what i started, i do as i am told and ive been playing minecraft for almost 3 years
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft :Yes
  8. Additional Info: i play only 2hours a day maybe more, on my spare time i will watch tv or play outside. I also play League of Legends and i love listening to Skrillex

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Hm. It seems you forgot all about your ban from Nekotech.
http://mcbouncer.com/userban/57689
Judging from the evidence provided, I would guess that you were testing the Nodus client out on a random server, rather than risking a ban on one of your preferred servers. This was just over two months ago.

Given the circumstances, I do not feel comfortable whitelisting you. We only desire honest and hard working players on Herocraft. We do not intend to be another place for users to try out their illegal clients. Good luck on another server.

kingnich

Dirt
i might of forgot that one, it was only cause i had a minecraft version that i could fly in any server

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
At this time, no. I will invite Brutalacerate to voice his opinion on this application. If he's positive, I may reconsider.

I'm not very familiar with hacked clients, but I know Nodus has a flooding feature, which I assume was used in your ban on Craftboom.