• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Kingdom Outposts

Aetosion

Obsidian
Kingdoms aren't all that coveted, the only Kingdoms being formed are just by rich towns wanting to feel special. The benefit is limited. So I thought, as I drank my tea, why don't we give a real incentive?

The answer? Outposts.

--------

A Kingom's Outpost is like a combination between a Pylon, a Residence, and a Nexus portal. The outpost itself would be 25 x 25 x 40y. Allowing for a nice sized tower or similar to be built. Contained within the Outpost would be a Nexus-style portal, linking to the Capitol of the Kingdom whose Outpost it is.

What would this do?

1. Adds a great deal of incentive for creating a Kingdom.

2.Similar to point 1. , this would encourage smaller unaffiliated towns to band together to form a Kingdom.

3. Allows for creation of greater accessibility to enemy towns.

4. Promotes organized PvP, as opposed to what the current state of PvP on the server is (TC running around, killing people, then killing some other people). Counterraids, retaliation, actual Kingdom v Kingdom wars.

5. Well established Kingdoms could begin to exert dominance around the map.

All in all, it'd be a huge benefit to the state of townships and PvP. Nor would it discourage people from not PvP, as many similar "Moar PVP" suggestions do.

Do eeeetttt!