• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Order of the Sun [OS] [Neutral/Good]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
What are you talking about? the creative design has nothing to do with it's positioning in most cases.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I still don't see how hard it would of been for your building team to simply turn around and look for the previous pylon. I am willing to meet you halfway, however. I will adjust the pylons you currently have created to be in the correct range. You will be required to construct however many additional pylons are needed and pay the additional dragon eggs. This has never been an issue in the past; please be sure to see the wiki with the current rules on kingdom making to be sure no other issues arise in the future.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
Hi Alator,

When I built the pylons, they were correctly rendering as view able from one to the next. Since the building was completed they no longer seem to stay view able. I'm not certain if any thing has changed in the 1.5 update that has impacted this or server settings have changed.

All of that aside, I will make any necessary changes, all that we are asking is for the specific problem areas to be pointed out so that we can systematically make the necessary changes without wasting countless hours. It has been a challenge to get these built to begin with because I seem to have become a target of LO and they have been pushing to stop us from reaching kingdom.

My game time is limited and unpredictable, which is why we had hoped that the issues could be be identified in a more specific list. With that said, has the admin team reviewed all other requirements are met and that there won't be any surprises for us when we have completed any required changes to the pylons?

Thanks for your time

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I have adjusted you current pylons to be visible per the current rules. You will need to add in pylons to the remaining open spaces (I'm not sure exactly how many this will take). Bedwyr2112 the only thing you should have to look out for is to ensure the kingdom region doesn't engulf any graveyards or travel locations and that they all are illuminated somehow.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
I have adjusted you current pylons to be visible per the current rules. You will need to add in pylons to the remaining open spaces (I'm not sure exactly how many this will take). Bedwyr2112 the only thing you should have to look out for is to ensure the kingdom region doesn't engulf any graveyards or travel locations and that they all are illuminated somehow.
Thanks Alator, I'll take a look at the new locations and work to get the rest sorted out.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9

Hi Alator,

When you have a few minutes I have finished working on the pylons. There are now a total of 35 and I have also added exterior lightomg to them as per the requirements. If you can review them at your earliest convenience we would be grateful.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
xexorian please pay me the required coinage. Open a pe looking at the chest you wish to use for taxes, and put the dragoneggs in there.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
xexorian please pay me the required coinage. Open a pe looking at the chest you wish to use for taxes, and put the dragoneggs in there.
Alator Uhhhm, I have a problem alator, I haven't checked in game to find out what it was, but I opened a PE last night, Dielan and Ironee checked /money top and I am apparently missing 30-40 thousand coins, I thought it was you already? If it wasn't can you please check into where my coins went I think someone hacked me or my coins were removed for a reason that was not told to me.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator Uhhhm, I have a problem alator, I haven't checked in game to find out what it was, but I opened a PE last night, Dielan and Ironee checked /money top and I am apparently missing 30-40 thousand coins, I thought it was you already? If it wasn't can you please check into where my coins went I think someone hacked me or my coins were removed for a reason that was not told to me.
See PM

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We made the necessary money back now btw everyone.

Not sure if we want to save a few thousand conins first or just go kingdom now.

xexorian its up to you. Make sure the dragon eggs are in the tax chest when you open a new PE!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
We made the necessary money back now btw everyone.

Not sure if we want to save a few thousand conins first or just go kingdom now.

xexorian its up to you. Make sure the dragon eggs are in the tax chest when you open a new PE!

All the pylons have been fixed. I think.

We have the funding and the dragon eggs are at the old PE location, they can open it and teleport to that. I think.
Alator

Regardless I'll open a new PE here shortly after I login, I need to finish going through the forums.