• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kingdom of Oblivion - Bastion's First Official Kingdom

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
leftovers5 I remember the days back in Dragongarde when we always used to somehow appear next to each other in battle with some other players. Those days were fun. Now I randomly come on the forums once and awhile to see what's new and I stumble across this. Nice job, man. Keep up the good work.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
leftovers5 I remember the days back in Dragongarde when we always used to somehow appear next to each other in battle with some other players. Those days were fun. Now I randomly come on the forums once and awhile to see what's new and I stumble across this. Nice job, man. Keep up the good work.
Rise Against gogogo

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
No, Malkier was. Paragon was second, Mineris third, Braavos Fourth.

Paragon is now the first and only Capital.

Firebus is right, we didn't focus on upgrades for a while, so Mineris was a city before Paragon. Still we got capital before anyone else, and Malkier and Mineris aren't exactly super active...

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Congratulations guys! :D
Thanks, now come back.
That was funny hahaha - some of the best fights on HC have occurred on the outskirts of RA.

A

alexhoff1

Actually I believe Gravkoc, Malkier Paragon, Minaris was the order
Or Gravkoc, Malkier, Minaris, Paragon was the order

Gravkoc was first, malkier was second.

Race to first town, I helped w/ the emerald block requirement so I should know. lol.

macura

Diamond
Lol i remember those days.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I mean I just want to give a formal thanks to the community to allow this grand project to become complete. I'd be hard pressed to not acknowledge all of the contributions made by so many people. This goes out to my friends and allies, expatriates, and even enemies - you've all given me and other council members reason and cause to spearhead a kingdom that I can say that I am proud of.