• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KindralSoul's Ban appeal

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:KindralSoul
Banned by: (name) Forgot (Been awhile)
Time of ban: 5 Months ago
Reason for Ban: Exploiting a blackjack glitch in the old Herocraft map.
Your story: Well I'm going to atleast try to get back on after this long time I know my chances are slim after all the Trouble and Mayham I have caused.

It was 5 months ago and me my team(Town) wanted to make are town after all the camping and deaths we've gone trough(Made it to top deaths once). Then someone came up with the idea we need to make money "Quick" So everyone in the chat(Skype) agreed with that. Someone(Forgot his name) knew about blackjack and told us about it and said "I found a glitch about it". It was a No-Whitelist weekend so he got on a alt and sent me 7.5k to make the town and I was very greedy at the time so I was like yeah why not. After making the town we got into a argument about it and how we could get banned and Ect. I learned how to exploit worked so I ABUSED the glitch and bought people to Power Lvl me in Ma's(Mob Arena's). I did that because I was tired of my group being teamed on by a bunch of people and dieing over and over and over,After I lvled up alot (About 45 Thief) I actually could fight the attackers/raiders so we where done with dieing after that.
Then after that I got really greedy and bought all the Endstone,Diamonds,Gold in the Trade District I know that was really wrong but I got greedy I regret that now. Then after awhile I got a whisper asking for my Region name so I replied and then about 1-2 Min later I was banned. I regret everything I did. After this 5 Months of Ban I have matured and became a better player in the world of Minecraft. Thankyou for reading this and taking your time on working on Herocraft to read this. I hope you will PLEASE give me another chance to play herocraft it was my favorite server out of all and still maintains that postion. Have a nice day.