• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kimekhenz's Application

kimekhenz

Coal
In-game name: Kimekhenz

Location & Age: Australia , 19

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (My 1st one if got accepted)

Referral(s): Eggbiscut

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the Wiki and rules clearly. I really hope to get accepted so i could play with my friend Eggbiscut who's been forcing me to play this cool looking server. I am a positive and honest person who wouldn't really get pissed and start grieving and stealing because its just a game. I'm not really anything special who can create epic building but i like to help other people and play with them and i do like to mine also like her. :D

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Eggbiscut

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep :cool:

Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft with my friend on this server for awhile now but getting a little bored, so my friend found out about your server and its looks pretty good because i'm a big fan of mmorpg (Ragnarok, TOP, etc) and you guys looks like just turn Minecraft into one of them. Also like to PvP a little ( plays a little bit of MoBA ).

Thanks for reading and hoping getting accepted.

-Kimekhenz-