• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Killiganone's App (redone)

In-game name: Killiganone
Behind the name: Killigan has been my name through all games But when minecraft came out i had to change it a lil bit Killigan - one is ment to mean i am the one and only killigan

Location & age: Born 8/23/1993, i am 18 I currently live in Southern Texas but my "Real" home is Basel Switzerland

Previous Ban's (servers): i have not been band from any server to date, i am always keen to following the rules and being an a supportive Team player doing my part for the sake of the server.

Reason's you (I) should be accepted: 1: I follow the rules 2: Will be a team player 3: Kill player who attack the weak 4: (If allowed to) Go farming and build a underground house so that i can keep all my loot. ( no one ever finds my houses ) 5: will accept any Task / Quest given to me 6: I only curse when needed (you will rarely see me curse in chat or in Vent / Teamspeak / Mumble. 7: :D

How did you hear about Herocraft: I saw my brother had a video going on his comp about the server so i went to my comp and searched some video's up, It was like "Love at first sight" i always wanted a server like wow in minecraft. Following that i found this website and look around a bit more, i had an adrenalin rush ( i know i am such a nerd :) ) So i filled out a quick app, with i am sad to say i did a lousy job. So i am now "re-doing" it. Learn from your mistakes my family always tells me.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have (thanks for the 5 coins) they wont go to waste, "Hmm, what should i buy with it? Mabey a axe for some wood? No No, Mabey a pick.. Oh i know!
I will buy a Sword!" *Runs to the shop* "Sir! may i buy a wooden sword?"
Shop-Keeper: "Yes my lad, that will be 5 coins."
Killiganone: "Thank you!" *raises it above his head* "Akk" *falls down an arrow in his stomach*
"dam..." *dies*
Archer: "Woot! my first kill!"

As you can see i am a big RP'er

Any additional information?: Umm a few things about myself, 1: i am schizophrenic so if you have any questions about the illness you can ask, i take meds for it so i am sane 2: played alot of mmo's Wow: 85 human Warrior (killigan) Aion: 34 Assassin (killigan) Warhammer Online: 37 Goblin shaman (killigan) Rift: 50 Cleric (killigan). 3: i play Heroes of Newerth (pollywog priest) GT: Bloodspill and League of Legends (Kennen / Ashe) GT: Bloodseize Aswell as Battlefield 3 (xbox 360) Gamertag: Killigan Red (if you ever want to play with me) 4: I am still in Hs 12th grade, But in collage i will be majoring in Game design 5: I am Dislexic so if you see me spell things weird thats the cause of it.

Thank you for letting me fill out an application

BlackLabelBobbie

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I like your app, very humorous :). You seem very interested in joining the server and I believe you'd fit in well. However your in-game name and forum name are not the same, this is a no-no! Once you've fixed this feel free to send me a private message or re-post your application and I'll see you get in :). Thanks for your interest in Herocraft: The Multiverse!