• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kieranpreece new whitelist

1. In-game name: kieranpreece
  2. Location & Age: 26 Hertford
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have nether bin banned on a server before 100% telling truth
  4. Referral(s): no
  5. Reason you should be accepted: r1i love LOVE LOVE hero plugin it is the BEST 2 your server looks like the best serve i will ever go on 3 by the should all people on server are rile nice 4i will follow the rules 5 i will not steal gref and i will be kind to all people in the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i hear about the server by my friend his name XMonkeyxQuestX he forgot the website so i put the best hero plugin server and find it. It looks awsome and i can't wait to gt on :) :D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i have vote
  8. Additional Info i Love MINECAFT love it too bits i am on mostly all time I love the hero plugin and you have a standard amount of people on like 20 - 30 on at a time keeping the server awsome and stable.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Instead of making a new application, edit the one you had before please. If you cannot simply follow the guidelines and make your whitelist application according to the outline, you will not be accepted.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info:
Fill the above out, copy paste it and put your information after each question.

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
Why does it say your age 26 on your profile?

p.s. neotetro told you to copy paste that application guidelines and then fill it up. I'm not sure why but I have a hard time believing you are 16 :/ but I will let neo and/or brutal check if you will be whitelisted because on my behalf I don't see you mature enough *sigh*