• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion kick cooldown vs. warmups

A

alexhoff1

Quick thread, disagree or agree

Kick damages for 7, and silences for 3 - above range of a normal hit - CD 5 seconds

the average warmup - 2 seconds + (i.e. bolt/pulse) longer ones go way higher, like groupteleport and port.
EDIT: this gives them a 5 second advantage basicly, which is a bit much? (it also slows the caster if they begin to use the spell)

quick explanation, kick silences for 3 seconds, warmup skills become impossible to use, for casters this is an extreme disadvantage, especially with no way to get out of range in-time.

My idea, increase CD by atleast 1 second, so the skills that are made to be used can be used.
And or, wipe warmups (really bad idea) or make the silence period less, or make get-away skills for casters not blink related (blink doesn't go far enough out of range), or make it so theres no slow effects on combat warmup skills, OR making the skill go through even if you are silenced.

NO class should be forced into a fight where at maximum speeds you can't get away, or fight back with any hope. (this is talking about casters in general..) especially if a maxed player can't kill another 20 levels lower player.

Post below which idea is best, and or why you disagree with this.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
And usually when a caster uses it's skills, a warm up skill is better against non warrriors or rogues and usually really good in a group where you have some cover. Stick to fireball or bolt and use your skills accordingly.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Why not use fireball instead, and use bolt later in the fight? Doesn't seem too bad to me.