• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

khoibui's proctor application

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:
khoibui
position applying for:
proctor
age and timezone:
16/eastern
how long you been on herocraft:
1 month now
what do you think would make you a good guide:
i wanted to be a proctor for several reasons. First in my opinion this is such an amazing server and i would only like to see it prosper and i would like to help make it prosper. also ive have seen certain people "attempt" to get into the server who obviously would not be good canidates that i have talked to the proctor about there true personality. being a proctor also seems like a very interesting experience for me. i am trustworthy honest and think i would be good for this position but i would simply like to help this server and would really like to donate my time to help it.
additional info:
i have joined the server out of a recommendation of a friend and loved it immediatly. i now lead a guild named Riseagainst in herocraft. i have made many friends in this server and in general just really like the whole server as a whole. out of the fact i really like the server i have generally recommended to what i consider to be a good amount of people

thank you for taking time to read my application and i hope to recieve good news from you soon