• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

khoibui application

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
1 online name:khoibui
2:location and age: US,NY 16
3 previouse bans: none
4:referral: woodengold
5:how you hear about herocraft: i heard about it from woodengold with our history in bachcraft chaos server we formed an armie and fought against greifers
6:have you voted for herocraft: no
7:i like building but more then that to fight for what i build to have something to fight for also i wanted to come on here to join some friends and

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Please copy and paste the application:

1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info:

It seems your application is clipped at the end, so I'm going to ask you to update it with all 8 sections filled.

In section 5, just tell us some of your plans on herocraft, what you have to offer. If love you build, post some screenshots of your work.
For section 8, tell us about YOU. What do you do? What do you enjoy? Not looking for an essay, but help us get an idea of who you are.

Please edit your post (there's an edit button underneath it) and then reply to this thread saying you've updated your application.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. In-game name:khoibui
  2. Location & Age:US,NY 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):woodengold
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i would love to come in and simply build and fight with my friends and for plans i just want to hang with some friends and have fun
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard about it from woodengold with our history in bachcraft chaos server we formed an armie and fought against greifers
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info: i like to build creations from scratch and also im a fairly good leader from my experience on bashcraft but mostly i just want to play, build and fight with some of my friends on this server also srry bout the incorrect format i must have missed it first time i came in

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Herocraft tries to support all play styles, from PVPers to social players. Me and you are likely more the latter than anything else.
Welcome to Herocraft Koi, please check your PMs for more information.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Herocraft tries to support all play styles, from PVPers to social players. Me and you are likely more the latter than anything else.
Welcome to Herocraft Koi, please check your PMs for more information.
thanks and glad to be here