• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Khaos

In1t

Stone
Last but not least. People who have access to Serenity. There has recently been ice blocks that have been breaking. If this was not a member of Khaos who is doing this it is a very serious issue and to make sure we catch who ever is doing it you can not replace the at all. If you are a member of khaos and are knocking them out by mistake due to lag or some other issue please start a conversation about it and come foreword with me about the issue and we will work something out. If you have told someone else and it has not reached me please make sure to tell me about it now regardless. If you are wondering why it has to be this way you can also message me for more detail but overall these base facts should be enough to fallow what im asking of you all.

On a side note, this message has a lot of if's and thats a pain haha

Cobris ill talk to artan and we will work on this guys situation. Good job with the investigation in to Jreems. As for getting on more he has recently started more hours at work but i will be logging in periodically in the evenings to check in on things even if i cant get actual play time in. I check the website a lot more than logging in to the actual server cause its so much easier so if there is an urgent issue start a conversation with me on here.
I actually attacked the town head on, I was quickly over run. xXDead was the thief, he lives in their town and claims that they are a better place.. I think they just disturb the peace I worked so hard to build.

They have PewPew, a powerful PVP guy. I was unable to retrieve it, even if I did have two other guys with me. Jreems was the thief, sorry. xXDead just mentioned ".. Loving the diamonds.." mockingly to me. Jreems blinked through our walls, he did admit this.

In1t

Stone
Yeah we put in a petition about him and we arent going to let any more people in to serenity regardless of town membership to just avoid the stupidity of someone thinking they can join the town leave the town and then take everything and chock it up to "server legal looting"

I may also have to leave for a bit.. These guys are angry with me, they have PewPew if I haven't mentioned before. Even if things are figured out and these guys are forced to leave the region, I could still use some time off. I am not ever leaving town though. Thanks though, next time I see xXDead I will be sure to crush em'.. He lied to me about this, for that I will never forgive him for breaking the peace, not only in the town but also bringing the bandits in, who now roam around willing to kill anyone in sight.

I may also have to leave for a bit.. These guys are angry with me, they have PewPew if I haven't mentioned before. Even if things are figured out and these guys are forced to leave the region, I could still use some time off. I am not ever leaving town though. Thanks though, next time I see xXDead I will be sure to crush em'.. He lied to me about this, I will never forgive him for breaking the peace, not only in the town but also bringing the bandits in, who now roam around willing to kill anyone in sight.

In1t

Stone
I may also have to leave for a bit.. These guys are angry with me, they have PewPew if I haven't mentioned before. Even if things are figured out and these guys are forced to leave the region, I could still use some time off. I am not ever leaving town though. Thanks though, next time I see xXDead I will be sure to crush em'.. He lied to me about this, for that I will never forgive him for breaking the peace, not only in the town but also bringing the bandits in, who now roam around willing to kill anyone in sight.

He got banned today so, justice was served!!!! Also if you need to take time all but wish to stay in you are always welcome. We are doing a little town reset to start fresh and kicking anyone who hasnt been on for a while and or at all to get a clean break from all the negativity that death brought in. You are safe from that though.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello I am not part of your town but since i am building my guild temple close to you guys and i have run into a few of you and found you to be nice peaceful people i thought it would be neighborly to introduce myself. I am ArchCeaser leader of the guild/relgion The Order of Arch ( http://goo.gl/ehVcIX ). I am a peaceful player and the temple area is going to be an area of true neutrality so please feel free to stop by anytime you like or take refuge from mobs if need be. Thank You and see you guys around!

In1t

Stone
Hello I am not part of your town but since i am building my guild temple close to you guys and i have run into a few of you and found you to be nice peaceful people i thought it would be neighborly to introduce myself. I am ArchCeaser leader of the guild/relgion The Order of Arch ( http://goo.gl/ehVcIX ). I am a peaceful player and the temple area is going to be an area of true neutrality so please feel free to stop by anytime you like or take refuge from mobs if need be. Thank You and see you guys around!

Looking forward to it man, im sure that we can help each other out from time to time. Due to us being literally rampaged with griefers and what not. I would not suggest coming to our base although im sure when we get things more set up we can make some kind of peaceful allience to try and make the server just a little bit more habitable.

I may be leaving for longer than expected.. Jreems ever making peace at all is not going to happen, he is especially intolerable towards me.