• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Khaos

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
welcome to Khaos scyther the cords are in you inbox message me pikachu8100 or in1t in game for a invite

In1t

Stone
If you arent on when we are all you need to do is state a time that you will be on, If you do that most days of the week in the afternoon western time then i can get on and help you out. If that specific time dont work out we find one that does.

IGN:xXDeadFallenXx
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: PvP and Building (Automation)
Profession and Class and their levels?: Lost soul lvl 7
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: I want a safe place to stay a place where i won't be afraid to talk to the people in the town
What Do you expect From Khaos?:A well working community working together and helping each and one of another
Are You an Active Player?: Yes
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Yes wood cobble you name it you got it
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Very much

squince22

Coal
IGN:squince22
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: PVE
Profession and Class and their levels?: Crafter: 10 Lost Soul: 5
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: It seems like an extremely friendly town and I would love to join it
What Do you expect From Khaos?: A protected area in which I help other people and heal my allies
Are You an Active Player?: Oh course!
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): I would be happy to donate my time to the town and would gladly contribute resources and insights.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Without a doubt! Thank you for your time!

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
IGN:squince22
Profession and Class and their levels?: Crafter: 10 Lost Soul: 5
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: It seems like an extremely friendly town and I would love to join it
What Do you expect From Khaos?: A protected area in which I help other people and heal my allies
Are You an Active Player?: Oh course!
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): I would be happy to donate my time to the town and would gladly contribute resources and insights.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Without a doubt! Thank you for your time!

welcome to Khaos message me In1t or pikachu8100 ingame for invite and cords

irmegan14

Coal
IGN: irmegan
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: I'm good with either one, order of what i like though is pvp>building>pve
Profession and Class and their levels?: Just joined now, so im just a level 1 Lost Soul and level 1 Crafter, but i will level it up for sure.
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: I want to join Khaos because it seems like a good town and seems friendly too, which are usually my expectations for a town, too.
What Do you expect From Khaos?: For it to have friendly members that contribute to the town.
Are You an Active Player?: I am an active player and will most likely be online in the days i am not busy with schoolwork.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): I can contribute to the town with resources mostly, and sometimes insights.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yes

Hi Artan, this may be a little much to ask. Can I have 250 souls to become runes smith? I want to change professions for you already got the alchemy in the town covered, and I can have a rune stone made to the nether every once in a while. When I am offline, I can then leave you some rune stones so then you don't require me on all the time, also saving enderpearls (idk why we would save enderpearls, but I think it's good to always have resources anyways :p).

IGN: irmegan
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: I'm good with either one, order of what i like though is pvp>building>pve
Profession and Class and their levels?: Just joined now, so im just a level 1 Lost Soul and level 1 Crafter, but i will level it up for sure.
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: I want to join Khaos because it seems like a good town and seems friendly too, which are usually my expectations for a town, too.
What Do you expect From Khaos?: For it to have friendly members that contribute to the town.
Are You an Active Player?: I am an active player and will most likely be online in the days i am not busy with schoolwork.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): I can contribute to the town with resources mostly, and sometimes insights.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yes
I can tell you that I've been around the neighbourhood a few, the town is in a good place. Lots of nice people, you won't be disappointed :)

In1t

Stone
Sky you might want to message Pika about something like that, im sure you can work out some kind of deal.

popcorn9002

Stone
IGN: popcorn9002
Profession and Class and their levels?: 1 Lost Soul and 1 Crafter :/ Looking for experience and training!
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: Want to join Khaos because it seems like a nice (Friendly) community for beginners and newbies like me.
What Do you expect From Khaos?: I expect a nice, organized community where everyone can have fun! (Me included), as well as a great place to learn the ropes, level-wise.
Are You an Active Player?: Recently joined, will be as active as possible.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): I will contribute resources to this town.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Absolutely.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Of course!

Jreems, a guy I nearly caught, is the theif Artan.. Not anyone in the group. He uses the swamp near by as exp levelling area and he bypasses the protection by blinking through walls.

Last edited:
They live in a plot of land under the water, right in front of our door.. Or for some distance. He is a owner of the town plot.

In1t

Stone
Cobris ill talk to artan and we will work on this guys situation. Good job with the investigation in to Jreems. As for getting on more he has recently started more hours at work but i will be logging in periodically in the evenings to check in on things even if i cant get actual play time in. I check the website a lot more than logging in to the actual server cause its so much easier so if there is an urgent issue start a conversation with me on here.