• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Khaos

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
khaos_logo.jpg

Khaos

Ex Nihilo
Out of nothing
Creation From Chaos

Town Mayor: Artan6
C.I.C.: In1t
Officers: Pikachu8100, Viratos
Citizens:
Skylord_Cobris
ladylowtide,
MattDunn2214
xXDeadFallenXx
squince22

As of today 11/02/13 We Will be requiring everyone to pay thier town tax of 20 souls a week. If you vote everyday it wont be hard. Please Pay the money to artan6 or do /townbank deposit money 20, every Sunday as it help keeps our town running. Thank you very much.

Stage: Collecting For Hamlet
Alignment: Passive
Alliances: None
Enemies: None
Town Rules:
1.) Follow Server rules
2.) Show respect to your towns members
3.) Do not steal from any of the other members or chests laying around ( There will be a community chest made and your welcome to that)
4.) Pay Taxes (we wont be asking for much just what we need to stay running)
5.) Try to be active
6.) If you have any questions please ask.

Friendly Small Town Looking for more members. We Currently Have a base Built and we are adding more to it everyday. Halfway through the Town creation process only need 1000 more souls. If your interested in joining Please copy and paste and application below filled out. If you have any questions feel free to ask Artan6 or Pikachu8100. This is all very simple at the moment we will be fleshing out more details later on. Noobs Welcome!

IGN:
Profession and Class and their levels?:
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?:
What Do you expect From Khaos?:
Are You an Active Player?:
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?):
Do You Agree to the server rules?:
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:

Last edited:
IGN: Skylord_Cobris
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: Depends, what I feel like (or mood I am in) I guess
Profession and Class and their levels?: Necromancer/(soon to be) miner 10/30
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: I need a town, my other apps are being slow
What Do you expect From Khaos?: A safe place to rest
Are You an Active Player?: Very, yes. I tend to come on a lot.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Resources, definitely. Maybe some insights on the way it is run.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Definitely
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Depends how annoying they are, if they are chill or normal (meaning people that are welcoming and not very.. well not obnoxious) we will be ok.

IGN: MattDunn2214
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: PVE / Building
Profession and Class and their levels?: LostSoul 13 Crafter 19
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: I'm looking for a new up and coming town to join
What Do you expect From Khaos?: A nice community with trustworthy townspeople
Are You an Active Player?: Yes
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): yes
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yes

Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: pvp and building
Profession and Class and their levels?: lost soul 25 going to be wizard
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: i want to join because im a hobo i have no where to call home or u can call me a nomad and i get mugged like all the time if i join now i will have allies and i wont be a easy target anymore
What Do you expect From Khaos?: a nice place with kind people
Are You an Active Player?: Very, yes. I tend to come on a lot.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Resources, definitely. Maybe some insights on the way it is run.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Definitely
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: just if there not annoying

TTamp11

Wood
IGN:TTamp11
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?:Building and pve
Profession and Class and their levels?: Lostsoul lvl 13(going to be a beguiler) and Crafter lvl 29 (going to be a farmer)
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: I want to join a town and this one looks fun
What Do you expect From Khaos?: A good town where I can level up safely
Are You an Active Player?: Mostly
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Yes
Do You Agree to the server rules?: yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:yes

IGN:pigslayer125
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: PVE and building
Profession and Class and their levels?: lost soul 14 (want to be ranger) crafter 13 (want to be smith)
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: i think it would be a good town
What Do you expect From Khaos?: to be fair
Are You an Active Player?: yes
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): absolutely
Do You Agree to the server rules?: yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:
yes

Atran, I really can't stress this enough. If you don't come back, I may have to leave. I've had tons of diamond, iron, etc lost due to bandits and I was needing you to take it..

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
Sorry for the delay in all the apps guys and the absence i really got to name a second in command to help take care of this stuff lol. To both ttamp and pigslayer your more then welcome to join if your still interested message me in game or here and ill make sure u get the cords. Thank you all for the patience.

rudew

Dirt
IGN:rudew
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: PVE and Building is for me but I prefer building over PVE
Profession and Class and their levels?:Crafter Level 7 And Level 7 Lost Soul (I Only Joined Today)
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: Its somewhere I can build,feel safe(r),and meet others without the worry of them killing me.
What Do you expect From Khaos?:A Town To Build And Feel Safe and have only slight worry of a Bloodmage killing me in my sleep.
Are You an Active Player?:Yes,But I only joined the server today so it wouldn't say that in my records.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Yes, Mostly at least.
Do You Agree to the server rules?:Yes.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:Yes, Unless they ask me to be rude to them which would make no sense.

I may be needing new iron chest piece and gold hoe for tomorrow.. Is that too much to ask? I left 7 gold for myself in the chest and found it gone, I am just tired of having my hard work being taken by bandits... I hate them btw, once I hit that 50 mark I shall not let any live past me and I will show them and their friends no mercy and side by teddy in his war. NO MERCY TO THE BANDIT SCUUM!!!! YARGHHH!!

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
GOOD NEWS! We finally got enough souls to create the town official! Some of you may not have been included when we went to hamlet so if so plz message me in1t or pikachu8100 for a proper invite thanks for all the help and may our town prosper!

IGN: scytherX555
Do you prefer PVP, PVE or Building?: When I get higher in levels, PVP.
Profession and Class and their levels?: Paladin 12, Crafter 29. (Merchant soon ^_^)
Why Do you want to Join Khaos?: To make friends, contribute, and level
What Do you expect From Khaos?: Friendly townies, if they are fine with me I'm good with them ^^
Are You an Active Player?: Yes
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Yes
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yes