• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KGW's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: _KittyGotWet_ (KGW)
Banned by: Can't remember, probably Kainzo It was Gabizou!
Time of ban: Few months ago, can't remember exactly.
Reason for ban: Being a dickhead, making inappropriate forum posts, staff abuse, perm abuse, petition abuse, Draconis abuse and treason.
Your story: I did all those things, some of it was just me being stupid and it escalated into me being a dick on purpose for the hell of it. Took the game too seriously, was overly aggressive, unnecessarily rude, made bad decisions and so on. Got bored and thought I'd get my account banned in game and on the forums. Got bored today and thought I'd come and see how Herocraft has progressed and come chill with some old friends. I expect to not even receive a warning before a ban, IF I do anything stupid again. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just realised that the day I got banned, it was Gabizou who banned me. I was being rude to him and abusing PEs. So a personal apology to Gabizou who I had/have nothing against, I was just being dick without motive.

EDIT: Bumping appears to be frowned upon, but I'm so proud of my MS paint skills I'm adding the propaganda to the original post. It's so good, I should be unbanned AND made a a designer.
aFZmfmQ.png

Last edited:
It has been a month since this was posted, I believe that's bump worthy. I know it's an important decision that takes time to think over, but this is just to make sure it isn't lost amongst any other important decisions you may be thinking about.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Personally my vote is no, you do not seem to be taking your appeal seriously which makes me think you aren't really sorry for what you did and like many others just want to come back because you're bored.

It is true, I only want to be unbanned because I am bored, but I am sorry for the rudeness as well. I'm totally cool with "No." being the definitive answer, I'd rather it wasn't, but it's fine.
What I did was unnecessary and I apologise.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Bumping once again, hoping Santa sees it. ^_^
But you've not been a good boy this year hence the ban. So why would Santa give you anything but coal?

Status
Not open for further replies.