• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KGW's Ban Appeal 3: Ban Appeal With a Vengeance

IGN: _KittyGotWet_ (KGW) @_KittyGotWet_
Banned by: Gabizou (server) and Kainzo (forums)
Time of ban: Must have been about half a year now, probably a little longer.
Reason for ban: The reason for ban was probably something humorous, like "Silly you", but I know what it meant. I interpreted that ban as a "Stop being a twat, please."
Your story: I'm truely sorry for the hateful things I said and did while a member of the Herocraft community, you know the whole story, but to make the it clear how much I am aware of how stupid I am, I will go through it again. I was rude and disrespectful to staff, I abused permissions from being a guide, I was rude to 1 particular member (I'll keep him anonymous), I then was rude to staff unjustly again. After finally being permanently banned from the server, I made abusive and spam posts to the forums from multiple accounts, until the accounts and IP were banned. That's the whole story of the things I did wrong on Herocraft. Just reading through the list is enough to understand how much of a total twat I am/was (depends on perspective). I am here to get a 2nd chance and prove to you that it was how I was, not am. I am sorry to all of those involved. I aim to steer clear of pissing off all staff and just enjoy the game and it's community once more.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: _KittyGotWet_ (KGW) @_KittyGotWet_
Banned by: Gabizou (server) and Kainzo (forums)
Time of ban: Must have been about half a year now, probably a little longer.
Reason for ban: The reason for ban was probably something humorous, like "Silly you", but I know what it meant. I interpreted that ban as a "Stop being a twat, please."
Your story: I'm truely sorry for the hateful things I said and did while a member of the Herocraft community, you know the whole story, but to make the it clear how much I am aware of how stupid I am, I will go through it again. I was rude and disrespectful to staff, I abused permissions from being a guide, I was rude to 1 particular member (I'll keep him anonymous), I then was rude to staff unjustly again. After finally being permanently banned from the server, I made abusive and spam posts to the forums from multiple accounts, until the accounts and IP were banned. That's the whole story of the things I did wrong on Herocraft. Just reading through the list is enough to understand how much of a total twat I am/was (depends on perspective). I am here to get a 2nd chance and prove to you that it was how I was, not am. I am sorry to all of those involved. I aim to steer clear of pissing off all staff and just enjoy the game and it's community once more.
You have been unbanned - consider this your last chance.