• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kato233

Kato233

Coal
In-game name: kato233
Location & Age: Canada, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Lakewolf
Reason you should be accepted: I have read and agree to all the rules they posted. I have reviewed the wiki, and decided I am going to play a Warrior. I am a good person, kind hearted and want to join your server to be on with my friends and have a good time with everyone.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some friends and I talk on skype and said this was an awesome server. Ever since hearing about it I have wanted to play on it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: There is not much more to me. I like to program, and build websites for fun, On my off time I play league of legends and minecraft with everyone I like.

Kato233

Coal
Banned on what Server? And Warrior, not knight sorry for the inconvenience. However I can assure you that the server I got banned on couldn't have been me, I have only played on one server that I have been banned on, which I was then pardoned. That server is
AGMC
for advertising the name is in there.

If there is something that says my name on it, can I see it?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry dude, but I have seen it and you have even told me another place you have been banned from. Good luck elsewhere.

Kato233

Coal
Come on man, is there not anyway I can prove myself? I mean you guys can watch me closely and if you don't like what I'm doing just get rid of me. I can assure you that I will not do anything to jeporadize your server. All I want to do is play with my friends in a good community. If you give me one chance, and I screw it up, I'll never come back. I promise.

Also on that server I told you that I was pardoned because it wasn't my fault, so therefore it wasn't really a banning. Please give me another chance, I hadn't even messed up.

I promise I won't let you down!

Kato233

Coal
Also, I do not know where you are getting your ban from, can you post a link please, or at least the server name? Mind you my minecraft ID is kato233

Thank you!

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Please stop harassing me you have been banned and didn't add it, so you lied and have been banned. Sorry try somewhere else.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sorry, I may have been a bit harsh on this one, I hope you can forgive me. Can you please explain why it says you have xrayed when I google "kato233 minecraft bans"?

Kato233

Coal
No worries, I understand that you are just doing your job, and I have every and all reasons to respect that. Could you please show me the link as to which server it said that I was X raying on?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Because I highly doubt that anyone can be this confused about a ban and I have found nothing else wrong. I have to let you in, Welcome to HC. @Angyles could you finish off? At school what a bummer.

Kato233

Coal
Ahah Thanks everyone!
And to be honest It was so long ago I can't even remember I guess I got unbanned anyways though.

And no problem, look forward to seeing you in game!