• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[KAS][Hamlet][Neutral] Prospère-Oricon [27] Recruiting!:)

I took the liberty of finishing the wall and lighting up the area. I also started filling up a giant hole in the front and got rid of all the floating leaves. :)

ctallet8

Dirt
1. What's your ign? Ctallet8​
2. What will you bring to Prospère ? I can help the town build and grow.​
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes Sir, or Ma'am​
4. Why do you want to join Prospère? I want a nice town to live in with protection, and so I can build in-game relationships with other players more easily.​
5. What's your age? 16​
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yep​
7. List any other previous towns that you've lived in: N/A​
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? N/A​
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? Rogue/Crafter, Unsure​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes very exciting!:) Is the alliance between the kingdoms of XD and KAS is still on?
There is no alliance between KAS and XD. That doesn't mean you can't be allied to towns inside XD though. Currently, Canterlot (XD) is allied to RaubTier (KAS). That doesn't mean XD is allied to KAS.

Recruitment Form:​
1. What's your ign? AxuMushroom​
2. What will you bring to Prospère-Oricon ? Glorious buildings and mining loot for all.​
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Of course. I'm a dedicated worker and miner.​
4. Why do you want to join Prospère-Oricon? I'm new and looking for a place to settle down.​
5. What's your age? I'm 15 but act 21+.​
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes.​
7. List any other previous towns that you've lived in: None.​
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? N/A​
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in?​
Warrior at the moment, either progressing to dreadknight or paladin.​

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys be on the look out for someone named straightupinsane he my want to apply but don't let him.. Also don't let him in the town he has many bans and does not cooperate. So if you see him pleas kos:mad: .. Thanks!!

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I will update the thread very soon! I am away right now but I'll be back on Tuesday. I hope to see you guys soon! Keep up the great work!Thanks.:)