• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Karma

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Karma is broke. When I was at 50 karma, I killed someone that attacked me that was positive karma as well I guess. Now I am negative karma and any time I get attacked I just have to stand there and let them kill me or face more and more negative karma which I don't want. I miss the days where you could defend yourself without repercussions. Can it at least be made that if they attack first you can defend yourself? Not sure if this counts as a bug and I know this is in live testing.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Karma is broke. When I was at 50 karma, I killed someone that attacked me that was positive karma as well I guess. Now I am negative karma and any time I get attacked I just have to stand there and let them kill me or face more and more negative karma which I don't want. I miss the days where you could defend yourself without repercussions. Can it at least be made that if they attack first you can defend yourself? Not sure if this counts as a bug and I know this is in live testing.

This isn't intended - we're going to fix it. It's in live-testing for a reason. Thanks for helping us figure these things out. There must be some logic wrong somewhere.

gabizou | TheYeti - care to take some time to look at this?