• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KanaRyuX's Application

KanaRyuX

Stone
1. Minecraft In-game name: KanaRyuX
2. Location & Age: NJ, USA, 21
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
I've had a couple bans from a long time ago, when I went trolling about and having fun for a bit. Since then, I've matured a lot, and have had the experience of helping with a server, and so I know how awful trolls can be.
4. Referral(s): None.
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've played on a few servers that have used the Heroes plugin, and have developed some skills and other plugins that work with Heroes.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet, I plan on voting if the server lives up to it's reputation and I like what the server has to offer.
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love servers that think outside the box, or have something unique about them, and Herocraft appears to be one of those servers. I love to enjoy Minecraft with a lot of other users, and the playerbase of Herocraft is definitely one of those servers that has a lot of players to play with.
9. Special Key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK8
10. Additional Info: I am going into my Senior year of college, majoring in Game Programming, so I have a lot of experience with many languages, and like to develop for Minecraft as well. I have applied before to this server and was rejected for leaving out ban information that I had forgotten about. I am still very interested in the server, and so I decided to apply again, and try to remember everything I could.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
[0] => meatwad.phys.cmu.edu .:. bigotry
[reason] => griefing (gt1) (134)
You stated you had a couple of bans, I just wanted to bring these to your attention just to be sure, and an explination on them would be very welcomed

KanaRyuX

Stone
Yes those are the ones I was talking about, they happened a long time ago. One server, mc2.joe.to, was a very small server that someone spam advertised on another server I played on, and so I decided to join it and grief because they had no plugins and no protection for their server. The other was for yelling mean things to people, also because I decided to troll around (thought it wasn't a big deal to get banned). Once again, that was a long time ago, and I've changed because I've had to deal with people who act just like that, and those types of people are very unwelcoming.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
So you no longer think of it as right to take advantage of a situation that can ruin a server, and to be kind to your community in game?

KanaRyuX

Stone
Yes of course, because if ruin my reputation on a server, I'm not only hurting the server, I'm hurting myself and making it so that I have a place I can never return to, and that's not something I want. Even if the server is just starting up, I should try and help them rather than take advantage of their situation, because in the future they could be a really prosperous server that I would want to play on.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, you have been accepted into the server, welcome aboard! Check your inbox for details about the server!