• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kalinzange whitelist

kalinzange

Dirt
  1. In-game name: kalinzange
  2. Location & Age: Portugal, 14 Years
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): I dont know what is this :(
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think the server is the best of all, About see on pictures and videos it really fun for that. So i want join :) And i love building and help the others, i am great find Gold, Diamons, Coal and others
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I hear by a guy called: tayw97
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am Online when i come home.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Give us more reasons why we should accept you. What are you good at? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community?

Concerning Additional Infomation, use it to tell me more about yourself as a gamer. What other games do you like to play? What are some of your other hobbies apart from gaming?

Its just so we can get a nice image if what you are like!

Comment on this thread when you have finished editing your original post!

kalinzange

kalinzange

Dirt
Give us more reasons why we should accept you. What are you good at? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community?

Concerning Additional Infomation, use it to tell me more about yourself as a gamer. What other games do you like to play? What are some of your other hobbies apart from gaming?

Its just so we can get a nice image if what you are like!

Comment on this thread when you have finished editing your original post!

kalinzange

Raiding with my friends and I've watched some videos on Herocraft and think that it will be my main server my friends and I will play. Also I don't you any sort of hacked Minecraft and i am Premium User on Minecraft. Yes, I am good because my friends did: :O :O and i didnt know was so good to find that. Games i Like COD, Minecraft. But i prefer Minecraft because I like building stuff :p. Of Herocraft i think will be Famous and i will invite friend to play together :D. If you need help i try help to ther server be the best. About Herocraft Community i will respect all the players, by dont kill hem.