• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kainzo and Apherdite Wedding song?

Dreygen

Stone
Hey I was just trolling around youtube for a bit and found something kinda cool. How interesting would it be if Kainzo and Apherdite got married or something?

I'm pretty sure, based on his forum avatars (Kain Highwind from FF4 on minecraft. and Golbez Harvey -He and Cecil are brothers afterall right?- of FF4 on Herocraft.) I'm guessing hes a bit of a Final Fantasy 4 fan. Not sure about Aph herself. But I found this song that this guy did for a nerd wedding and I thought it would be pretty cool.

I'm not saying that They would or should or any of that. this post is mostly about letting people hear this song. Since its based on a game that I assume he likes a lot. I figured it would be fun to slide it in here.

So yeah.. the guy originally composed the song for another couple. but I think there could be some kind of appreciation for at least hearing it.

P.S. If this causes any unrest between Kainzo or Apherdite I sincerely apologize. Obviously you dont need to keep this post up either. I will gladly take it down if so desired. This was purely a just for fun post and there is no seriousness or validity to any of it.

Angusward

Gold
Oh, brentalfloss. He's pretty good at what he does (Though he doesn't have an overly good singing voice, I find it doesn't matter that much.)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Nerd Database engage! Kain and Golbez aren't brothers, that's Golbez and Cecil Harvey, the Dark Knight/Paladin main character. And according to the DS version of FF4, Golbez' name is actually Ceodore. Golbez was a name he took after turning evil, sort of like Anakin becoming Darth Vader.

I'm kind of a fan of FF4 myself, and I think that it's version of the Prelude would more than appropriate for a wedding. A few tracks from the series would be decent choices for wedding music.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
So if Golbez's name is originally Ceodore, does that mean Cecil and Rosa named their son after the original Ceodore, or is the the original Ceodore sent back in time to be their son?

Dreygen

Stone
Nerd Database engage! Kain and Golbez aren't brothers, that's Golbez and Cecil Harvey, the Dark Knight/Paladin main character. And according to the DS version of FF4, Golbez' name is actually Ceodore. Golbez was a name he took after turning evil, sort of like Anakin becoming Darth Vader.

I'm kind of a fan of FF4 myself, and I think that it's version of the Prelude would more than appropriate for a wedding. A few tracks from the series would be decent choices for wedding music.

Oh I know that golbez and cecil are brothers.. I had assumed by calling him golbez harvey you'd know that I meant He was cecil harvey's brother. Also Ceodore is the name of Cecil and Rosas child if you have played any of the after years for the wii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4GlgkW5Fc&feature=related

In other words: Make it awesome or badass. Fuck tradition.

Thanks for posting something completely unrelated to the topic.. and making my ears bleed at the same time

Red Wings theme when walking down the isle or gtfo.

Yeah, that theme has to be one of my favorite in all of Final Fantasy. Just simply an epic score. Imperial March got nothing on Redwings.