• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kaaarl's Application

thokar00

Dirt
In-game name: thokar00
Location & Age: Germany , 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have made a little Hamachi server for my friends and me with Heroes. Then I saw, there is a offical Heroes-server from the Developer of the plugin and I think that must be great.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree the Herocraft EULA and the Tos.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I know nearly everything about the Heroes plugin and I'm a sociable player and I respect buildings from other player's.
Special key : HCT8
Additional Info: Sorry for my bad english.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Good morning @thokar00

I cannot find any bans which is a great start, but you have copied your application format wrong, please go back and check and correct this. Thanks!

thokar00

Dirt
In-game name: thokar00
Location & Age: Germany , 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have made a little Hamachi server for my friends and me with Heroes. Then I saw, there is a offical Heroes-server from the Developer of the plugin and I think that must be great.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree the Herocraft EULA and the Tos.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I know nearly everything about the Heroes plugin and I'm a sociable player and I respect buildings from other player's.
Special key : HCT8
Additional Info: Sorry for my bad english.

Better? :)

HeX7

Obsidian
Right then @Kaaarl

I see nothing else wrong with your application. So! Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox![DOUBLEPOST=1345636516,1345572725][/DOUBLEPOST]We are currently on a greylist system @Kaaarl, so you can join right into the fun!