• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just Yesterday.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I awoke to the sun coming brightly though my window. I knew the day was going to be long, I could just feel it in my heart. I was young, only around 6 years old. Confusion sunk in when I realized my mother hadn't waken me up yet. She usually does so that I can go off to my first grade class down the road. I crawled out of my bed and walked into the living room.

There I found my mom in her apron, something was burning on the oven in the kitchen, but my mom was crying and watching the tv. All I saw on the TV was fire and buildings... I was too young to understand. My mom got up, and quickly rushed me off to school. She never stopped crying the whole day. When I walked into my classroom, the teacher was sitting on a large round table in the middle, watching the same show as my mom, and also crying. I was too young to understand, but mature enough to know something was wrong. The teacher didn't make us do nearly anything for the entire day. I went home after school and found my mom in my dads arms, still crying.

I'm now a senior in High School. I came home today and ran into the backyard. I took a large 2m long piece of PVC pipe, and placed an american flag into the top for an artificial flag pole. I stuck it in the ground out front of my house. It rose higher than any other flag flying out front. I came inside and watched the same show that my mom did in 2001. I cried too.

True Story.

Dragonzero39's Neighborhood.
101_4868.jpg

Dragonzero39's Front Yard.
101_4867.jpg

God Bless and Never Forget.