• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

June's Top 10 Voters!

shadrxninga

Coder
"The winners of the 2013 annual June Herocraft top vote contest.... are!"

TS9Fl4T.png

Congratulations to the top 3 voters - I'm pretty sure they each get $10 credit for the Herocraft Shop. (I may be wrong though...)

Mezular , malikdanab , Droowid , clwusmc , Xargun , Chaosgrave , Jonsoon, Kyren_ , Ropsux , Aerokii

Sorry about the delay.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
Grats everyone.. Keep up the voting, I am gunna try to get up there for this month.. Started a little late though.

Question: The 8th Vote doesn't have a way to submit my IGN, do I have to make an accnt for that to happen? Or is the 8th one a free one? Cuz I have done that one twice now without a name submitted.. LoL

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Grats everyone.. Keep up the voting, I am gunna try to get up there for this month.. Started a little late though.

Question: The 8th Vote doesn't have a way to submit my IGN, do I have to make an accnt for that to happen? Or is the 8th one a free one? Cuz I have done that one twice now without a name submitted.. LoL
Unfortunately the 8th vote is just a placeholder. They removed the voting IGN for some reason.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7

You may as well vote on that one while you're at it :)

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, not like it is taking a lot of time out of my morning routine at work to throw the extra vote in there.. Was just wondering what was up with it.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Is it possible to have the $10 credit go towards supporter tiers rather than the store? If possible, I'd prefer to have Tier 2 rather than $10 at the store.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Man I'm really bad with remembering to vote. Especially when there's an alert every few mins telling me to vote.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've given out some of these. We will need a better system D:

gabizou or Danda - can you start handing out special items (Runestones, etc) for these voters.

Wish we had a mailing system...