• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Jump stam cost

Soundmaniac

Legacy Supporter 5
I think the stam cost for jump should be lowered, because right now, while sprinting you're only able to jump twice before stopping and having to recharge stam to be able to sprint again. This makes running away/chasing people as a dragoon hard, which I don't think it should be.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree, we are about as mobile as any other class at the moment. We may be able to get away for a small period of time... But what's the point of using jump that requires me to walk slowly for a period of time, when ican just sprint for a longer period of time.

I feel like 3 hunger is too much because:
1) you get lower than 4 hunger you cant run an whoever's chasing you will catch up
2) hunger runs out anyways if you continually sprint like I assume all stam-based classes are supposed to do, so despite this you have to wait for hunger to regen even though you havent used any stamina related skills
3) the max hunger isnt even the max, it's actually 19, not 20. So when you are down 1 hunger, you become hungry, causig your hunger to deplete when you sprint even though you just regened it all.
4) We have other stam using skills too, if we use jump, impale then cleave... We are basically done. We cant run or use jump, cant use any skills. We may as well just recall at that point. Countering casters is probably twice as hard now, but that depends on how much casters were changed.