• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jugy's application.

Jugy_J

Stone
Minecraft in-game name: Jugy_J
Location and age: Baton rouge, Louisiana age is 16.
Previous bans: I have been banned on a few servers, I can't recall the reasons. None within the last one or two years. Most where small things. I don't grief, though.
Referall(s): slitthrout
How I heard about HeroCraft: I was doing research on the Heroes plugin to help a server admin create classes with them, and found the server's wiki. Started reading some of it ( I'm big on reading) and liked what I saw.
I have voted, yes.
I do agree to the EULA & ToS.
The reason I should be accepted: I'm a mature person. I enjoy helping others and having a good time. I'm good at listening, as well as leading if the need arises.
Special key: {HCJ6}
Additional info: I tend to be more mature than people my age. I also have a deep love for RPG's. I've played games such as multiple Elder Scrolls titles, World of Warcraft, and Diablo. Final Fantasy was also a big part of my childhood. I'm generally a relaxed person. I love to joke about and never really take things serious, unless it is serious. Only few things set me off, such as people who can't comprehend simple instructions. Other than that, outside of Minecraft, I work at a 4 star restraunt with my mother. Good money.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
So... Thank you for being forward with your bans.

I found these while digging.

Array
(
[bancount] => 2
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => drunkserver.com .:. Griefing, ~140 edits
[1] => game.korn8.dk .:. Greifing
)

[score] => 8.72
[status] => 2
[output] => 2 bans :(
)

That is some major greifing... something that you claim you never do. I'm going to give you the chance to explain it.

Jugy_J

Stone
To tell you the truth, the only time I've been banned or griefed was when I first got minecraft. After I realized how annoying and stupid it was, I quit. I also have a bad memory, so sorry if I don't remember them.

Jugy_J

Stone
Oh, I do remember the game.korn8.dk server. Again, I had just gotten minecraft and they gave me free things. I was stupid back then.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
We are, we take our jobs seriously in order to be sure the quality that the players receive meet and beats the expectations for our server.

:) you dont seem like a bad guy, just i want these opinions from my senior.

Jugy_J

Stone
I understand. I'm a mod on a smaller server. Not as big a job, but I have quite the responsibility. I still enjoy it, though.

Jugy_J

Stone
Man, friend just got accepted. He keeps telling me how awesome the server is. Hope those bans don't hold me back.

Jugy_J

Stone
I'm reading the wiki as I wait. By all means let them take their time, I'm in no rush.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Copy paste. :p

These bans are recent... i'm going to get another opinion on this.

@Angyles - What do you think?

It's a bit before Angy sees it as she was asleep. This jury duty in LA is kicking my ass!

When were the bans exactly, I cannot see to see the date on them =(

Although the griefing is a serious offence, if it has been some time since the bans, at least a few months, I do not see an issue with allowing them on the server. I will be in court from 11:00 am PST until 6:00 pm PST so I will not be able to respond to any more tags on here if it is during that time. =P Use your judgement Rum, if you trust them whitelist them =) @Rumblestikk

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
It's a bit before Angy sees it as she was asleep. This jury duty in LA is kicking my ass!

When were the bans exactly, I cannot see to see the date on them =(

Although the griefing is a serious offence, if it has been some time since the bans, at least a few months, I do not see an issue with allowing them on the server. I will be in court from 11:00 am PST until 6:00 pm PST so I will not be able to respond to any more tags on here if it is during that time. =P Use your judgement Rum, if you trust them whitelist them =) @Rumblestikk

Thanks Angy. I'll just send you a PM to discuss some things further.

Well @Jugy_J Do you know what this means?