• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Juanca8898's Application

Juanca8898

Glowing Redstone
1. In-game name: Juanca8898
2. Location & Age: North Virginia and i am 13 years old
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all
4. Referral(s): none probably because none of my good friends play Minecraft
5. Reasons you should be accepted: i really like the idea of a role playing server on minecraft
and i am really trying to get on a private server because it is safer from griefers and friendly i am
also a very good builder and a good red stone engineer
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: on youtube
7. have you voted for Herocraft: yes i have voted for herocraft
8. additional Info: i have been trying to get into a private server for a while and would appreciate
if you added me i would help out a lot and would be very involved in the server

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

Juanca8898

Glowing Redstone

1. In-game name: Juanca8898
2. Location & Age: North Virginia and i am 13 years old
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): none
5. Reasons you should be accepted: i really like the idea of a role playing server on minecraft because i play a lot
of other role playing games. I only played on have been playing in public servers ,but would really like to get in this server because it looks unique safer then public ,and friendly server. I have also looked through all the features of the server the wars, the classes and specially the guilds which i already looked into and saw one which i would like to join.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from BebopVox's you tube channel.
7. have you voted for Herocraft: yes
8. additional Info: please except me i am trying a lot to get excepted and i would like to get into this server because
i could see this getting really big i would also be able to put more time into the server since its summer by making more house and buildings.

just put some pictures of my creations these aren't all my creations i made one that got me adv. builder in another server but the server got restarted, its the server that srnanders from youtube goes on.

1.2011-05-31_00.52.14.png 2.2011-06-05_02.01.09.png