• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jownsowns Whitelist Application

jownsowns

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: jownsowns
Location & Age: Wisconsin, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been temporarily banned in Hardcore ban servers before such as you die and you get banned for 20 minutes automatically.
Referral(s): No one
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard of Herocraft from the forums and Gamefronts article of the top 10 best Minecraft servers: http://www.gamefront.com/top-10-best-minecraft-servers/
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I feel voting for a server I have not tried isn't something I should do unless I like the server.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I love games, and when there is a game that has the potential to recreate any game visually in a block like manner or replicate a RPG in the form of a sandbox game I am all for it. I am a nice person, the only time I will be a snarly pit bull is when there is a already snarly pit bull snarling at me. I'm also helpfull depending on the situation needing help. I'm all for anyone s idea, especially in Minecraft as the possibilities are endless as this server very well points out with its theme.
Additional Info: I'm not new to games, for the last 7 years since I got my first computer I've played a big variety of games ( especially mmorpgs ) always looking for that right one. When I discovered minecraft I couldn't believe there was actually a game that randomly generated endless terrain that actually looked natural with monsters and multiplayer gameplay and there-go here I am today combing through the right Minecraft server for me.
I would also like to add I'm familiar with how a server runs. I've ran two of them both mid player base which in my running of a server days were 10-20 active players. But all good things come to a end when you simply don't have the amount of time it takes to keep a server to its standards.