• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jotamota's Application

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In-game name: Jotamota
Location & Age: Brazil/17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans :3
Referral(s): Aldrigg
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a Minecraft player full of varieties. I'm good at builing, can deal with redstone (seen a lot of videos and I've invented some nice traps myself) and make some neat creations, love RolePlaying (I take it seriously!) and I'm even coding my first mod now... I can add a lot to the server as a merchant, engineer or just as a common player.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Aldrigg told me about the server and said that the plugins were great. I'm really excited to roleplay with him and my brother (Gafada).
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No because my brother (shares the same IP as me) voted for you 5 minutes ago.
Additional Info: I love roleplaying. I've heard so nicely about this server and I'm so excited out to try this, seems pretty good and the plugins is like mind blowing. I would love to live in a RP world as a merchant or making redstoning to implement the server with more nice constructions or redstoning devices. I would also love to build a Inn at a main or small city.
Here are some pictures of my first ever Inn (not first ever build though!) that I've made for another RP server:
jI39u.png
vC26y.png
70p4K.png

I use the same IP as my brother (Gafada). Let this not be taken as multilogging or such. Thank you!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jotamota/videos
The above is your youtube videos. Looking through some of them I see things like "The art of trolling" and several videos of you hacking/trolling on Transformice.

First, how do we know you won't be doing the same here on Herocraft? Are we going to be your next video?
Beyond that, I don't really like the idea of playing with people who think trolling is acceptable. You've gone as far as reading our wiki (or hearing about the class system from your brother) so I suggest you read our rules and find that the typical sub-culture associated with trolling is unwelcome on Herocraft. To more specific, the use of poop(Internet ebonics) is against the rules.

Please answer the question above.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jotamota/videos
The above is your youtube videos. Looking through some of them I see things like "The art of trolling" and several videos of you hacking/trolling on Transformice.

First, how do we know you won't be doing the same here on Herocraft? Are we going to be your next video?
Beyond that, I don't really like the idea of playing with people who think trolling is acceptable. You've gone as far as reading our wiki (or hearing about the class system from your brother) so I suggest you read our rules and find that the typical sub-culture associated with trolling is unwelcome on Herocraft. To more specific, the use of ****s(Internet ebonics) is against the rules.

Please answer the question above.

I find your accusation constantly unfair.

First of all, I don't behave on Minecraft as I do on a Transformice game. As you must know, Transformice is not "serious". I don't hack. And although I troll on Transformice, I never ever ofended anyone or caused any misharm to people nor think that is adviceble. I really wanted to play on your server, and I would not make a video about your server without asking to the official staff. I also read the rules.

My video Trolls and Hacks show me only "trolling", but I don't hack. Trolling is permited on Transformice. Hack is not.

Hence I may troll but I never hacked on Transformice.

And I never trolled or hacked on Minecraft because I KNOW it's against the rules!

To prove that I never found trolling or hacking permited I've never done such things on Minecraft.

I am also moderator on Last Horizon Server, wich also proves that I've always respected Minecraft's server rules.

I would like to join your server, but if you find me unsuitable, then so be it. But I still think I can and will behave according to the server rules.

:'(

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Relax, I merely asked you to answer a question.
I'm not familiar with the nature of this game so I cannot identify the use of hacks in this video, and must assume that the title is accurate.

I'm going to whitelist you, but remember that hacking is strictly against the rules (and difficult to accomplish on Herocraft) and trolling is looked down upon. Check your PMs