• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joshtsai's Re-Proctor Application

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2

1. Minecraft IGN: Joshtsai
2. Position applying for: Proctor
3. Age|Timezone: 16| Pacific Standard Time
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over a year and a half.
5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I’m an ex-proctor who left the job, however I have had a recent interest in becoming one again. I know the protocol, system in which things are done, and how to do my job efficiently and en mass. My hours of work benefit the rest of the Proctor team; I stay up late into the night and am able to do applications that come in, are missed, and from the European players. I also am up early and able to check applications. I however am not able to work mid-day and when the average adult gets off work. When my school starts back up, the morning hours I can work will go away, but everything else will stay the same.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As said above, I was a proctor before, left the team due to loss interest in Herocraft and an overload of school work.(APs, Projects, Finals etc. I know how to represent the Herocraft Staff team in a good stature and I’m excited to help out once more.

7. Link to previous Application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/proctor-application-joshtsai.33382/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1.Minecraft IGN: Joshtsai
2.Position applying for: Proctor
3.Age|Timezone: 16| Pacific Standard Time
4.How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over a year and a half.
5.Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I’m an ex-proctor who left the job, however I have had a recent interest in becoming one again. I know the protocol, system in which things are done, and how to do my job efficiently and en mass. My hours of work benefit the rest of the Proctor team; I stay up late into the night and am able to do applications that come in, are missed, and from the European players. I also am up early and able to check applications. I however am not able to work mid-day and when the average adult gets off work. When my school starts back up, the morning hours I can work will go away, but everything else will stay the same.
6.Additional info you would like to tell us?: As said above, I was a proctor before, left the team due to loss interest in Herocraft and an overload of school work.(APs, Projects, Finals etc. I know how to represent the Herocraft Staff team in a good stature and I’m excited to help out once more.

7.Link to previous Application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/proctor-application-joshtsai.33382/

The issue I have is you just stopped showing up. You were demoted due to inactivity, and you never let me know that you needed to take a break.

How do I know you will not do the same thing again?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
The issue I have is you just stopped showing up. You were demoted due to inactivity, and you never let me know that you needed to take a break.

How do I know you will not do the same thing again?

While there is no way of me predicting the future and knowing for how long I can help/ the times I can help, there is no chance that I will leave at random. All leaves would be posted before hand. Around the time I left I had gone on family vacation and kept meaning to message you Angyles, but hey teenage boy memory life. I will make it a habit from here on out.