• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joshtsai's Guide Application

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Ign: joshtsai
Position applying for: Guide
Age | Timezone: 16|PST
How long have I been on Herocraft? Started on Herocraft inMay
Why would I make a good guide? I currently am an active Proctor on the server and loving it. I want to expand my duties as a Proctor not only on the forums but in-game also. I have a lot off down time on my hands, and I spend that on Herocraft. I have a tendency to stay up late into the night, and with nothing else to do, I am able to help in Tour/Help chats. I am well versed in the rules and other staff things.
Additional Info: Currently staff and quite active on the server. I try to clock in 2-3 hours per day on the server, and would love to help more often in the Tour and Help chat. No the Guide position will not get in the way of my Proctor responsibilities. Outside of my gaming world, I enjoy both listening to and performing music. I like riding my bike, hiking and just nature stuff in general. Currently still in school, going to college in less than 2 years D: