• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jokes, jokes, jokes, post your funniest jokes and experiences here

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
times we laughed, times we bawled, times we went did he JUST say that, or times where you've fell of the couch laughing, post them here jokes unite people in community and give them happiness or well a concussion.... so comon kainzo, comon brutal i know you two guys are funny for sure so lets gets you guys up here lets brighten up everyone's day with a little bit of comical cheer

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
well this ones my dad's it goes like this.....one day my dad was in a mall,he sat down on a bench and started staring at this kid with all kinds of paint colors in his hair the kid says to my dad, hey old man haven't you ever done some thing crazy, my dad replies yeah i once fucked a peacock 17 years ago, i thought that peacock was on the pill:cool:

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
well that one isn't a jewel but well got it started lets get this going i don't care how random or offensive hell even if there aimmed at me do toast us a roast, weave us a tale, spill over on slapstick i don't care but lets get these people chuckling till they hit the grave (figureative of course) lol

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
well this ones my dad's it goes like this.....one day my dad was in a mall,he sat down on a bench and started staring at this kid with all kinds of paint colors in his hair the kid says to my dad, hey old man haven't you ever done some thing crazy, my dad replies yeah i once fucked a peacock 17 years ago, i thought that peacock was on the pill:cool:
IMG_0081.JPG

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
ahh so my dad told me his version hes 68 btw glad to know where the source is from thanks now to get more jokes and hopefuly at one point the whole server laughing:cool: