• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jmoney's Beacon Placing of Awesomeness

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Jmoney's Beacon Placing Services
Beacon_Block.png
For a small base fee of 100c (and materials provided if you have not already made the pyramid), you and your town can have the amazing buffs of a beacon!
Size and Price
3x3 - 15c
5x5 - 30c
7x7 - 45c
9x9 - 60c
Post here, PM me, or /tell me in-game to let me know if you're interested :)

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
It's a flat AOE buff for everyone in range. After I placed Belegost's beacon they removed my guest perms and I still got the beacon buffs.

On the flip side, the beacon is easy to turn off if you are getting raided or you can switch it to buffs that benefit your defenders more than your opponents very quickly.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Im very interested, but I need to learn a few things about beacons.

Is it inappropriate space-wise (ie: would it fit easily) to put a beacon in a 10x10 region? A 20x20?
How large is the AoE for the smallest beacon? Could it be contained in a 20x20 region if placed in the middle?
Which size is the smallest to be able to provide Regeneration AND one other effect?

Anything different about HeroCraft Beacons than what I can find on the general minecraft wiki?

Thanks!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Im very interested, but I need to learn a few things about beacons.

Is it inappropriate space-wise (ie: would it fit easily) to put a beacon in a 10x10 region? A 20x20?
How large is the AoE for the smallest beacon? Could it be contained in a 20x20 region if placed in the middle?
Which size is the smallest to be able to provide Regeneration AND one other effect?

Anything different about HeroCraft Beacons than what I can find on the general minecraft wiki?

Thanks!
for regen and another buff you need the full pyramid, and that is 9x9 and has an 81 block radius for effect