• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jmandudeguy's App

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-game name: Jmandudeguy
  • Location & Age: Texas, 18
  • Previous Bans I am a good person except i get banned because this mod banned me for talking in chat amongst my friends.
  • Referral(s): TheMrLief, Spottles, Unknownk9, Xilox5, Jasonoli, Ankleteeth1
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have read the Wiki and The Rules. My friends mentioned above told me of this server and I think it would be fun to participate also i think I may be a good addition.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends TheMrLief, Spottles, Unknownk9,Ankleteeth1, Jasonli and Xilox5
  • Have you voted for Herocraft : No because i cant vote for what i have seen and not played.
  • Additional Info: My favorite games include battlefront and minecraft and i love the republics insignia. I like to hang out on minecraft with friends ( I own a shortly after alpha account). I hope you consider to accept me.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay it seems i have chosen an incorrect year on my year the correct year is 1996 and i will be 16 in april 15th of this year. Blocky was one of my best friends and i was helping him on that server then we had an argument and he hated me and blamed me for a bunch of crap that his rollback occurred and i was banned. Ask Lief he was there when blocky banned me.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
I joined the game and he sent me to a jail then blamed me for destroying his statue. It wasn't me in fact it was a girl by the name of juicetheturtle i think that is her Ign and ever since then i have been banned.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to Herocraft, you have been accepted. Please reread the rules here before getting started. Know that if you break them you will be swiftly punished. Avoid breaking them and we can all have a good time :)

Please check your PMs!